Wednesday, March 21, 2012

NOTICE / お知らせ


As you can see in the picture above, writing is a little difficult for me right now.  What happened?  Last Sunday I went ice skating for the first time in 30 years.  I slid.  I fell.  I broke my wrist in two places.  This cast is temporary.  The bone is too far out of line so I'm having surgery this coming Monday where the doctors will cut into my wrist, insert a pin, and set the bone back as close to its original position as possible.  Heading into the hospital on Friday morning so this may be the last post for at least week or so.

上記の写真を見れば分かると思いますが、いまパソコン打つのも大変な作業です。どうしたのって? 先週の日曜日30年ぶりにアイススケートに行きました。滑って、転んで、左手首二か所を骨折した。ギプスだけで治らないので、来週の月曜日手術する事になった。骨のずれが大きいすぎて、手術が必要。手首を切って、ピンを入れて、骨をなるべく元に場所に戻してピンに固定するオペ。金曜日から入院しますので、ブログはしばらくお休みとなります。

3 comments:

blukats said...

That looks like it hurts. Hope you get to feeling better soon. At least it looks like you can still lift a beer or two with your other arm.

Rurousha said...

This is a short summary of my response over at my blog, but ...

GOOD LUCK on Friday and during the recovery period! (I agree with blukats: you should do strengthening exercises with your wrist by lifting books and heavy beer glasses.)

I'm keeping 'em crossed for you! (◕‿◕✿)

Misty said...

Sorry to hear that! Hope the surgery goes OK.