Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Walk around Kinuta & Okamoto (Part 1) / 砧と岡本の散歩 (パート1)

When I worked in Aomonoyokocho, walking to work I would pass by the one temple that was listed as one of Shingawa Ward's "100 Scenic Spots". I figured if Shinagawa Ward has "100 Scenic Spots", so must Setagaya Ward (where I live) have them as well. I Googled "Setagaya Ward 100 Scenic Spots" and found that I had already been to a few of them such as Setagaya Park, Hanegi Park where they have the plum festival every year, the Setagaya Line, Todoroki Valley which I walked a couple of weeks ago, and more. I thought I would try to see as many of the "100 Scenic Spots" of Setagaya which is why I decided to walk around Kinuta and Okamoto. First its off to Kinuta where I decided to walk around the Kinuta Family Park and check out the Setagaya Art Museum.

職場ば青物横丁の時毎日通り過ぎる寺が品川区百景の一つのサインが書かれてる。品川区百景があれば、もしかて僕が住んでる世田谷区にも世田谷区百景があるんじゃないかなと思って、ネットで調べたらありました。以前も何ヶ所も見てた。世田谷公園(No.1)、世田谷線(No.4)、梅ヶ丘にある羽根木公園の梅と桜(No.17)、先々週散歩した等々力渓谷(No.95)等。これからも世田谷区百景を自分の目で見に行く。今回の散歩は砧ファミリーパーク(No.66)と岡本にある岡本民家公園(No.72)あと砧公園にある世田谷美術館も行く予定。

Before I found my way to Kinuta Family Park, I came across Enkoji Temple. Although this temple isn't considered one of the "100 Scenic Spots", it's still looked pretty scenic to me.

砧ファミリーパーク行く前に円光寺を発見。世田谷区百景に指定されてませんが、僕にとって結構美しいと思う。

Enkoji Temple / 円光寺


Kinuta Family Park was just a block or so away.

砧公園は直ぐ近くでした。


Map of Kinuta Park


More green in Tokyo / 東京の中の緑


The bridge was rather scenic but was closed to the public. Apparently it did not pass the safety standards.

この橋は奇麗ですが、安全の為渡る事は出来ません。

Just one area of Kinuta Park / 砧公園の一部


Setagaya Art Museum / 世田谷美術館


The featured artist at the Setagaya Art Museum was architect Shozo Uchii. But before checking out the museum, I checked all the art pieces that were displayed outside the museum.

世田谷美術館に「内井昭藏の思想と建築」が展示されてました。美術館に入る前に野外彫刻を拝見しました。














Not sure what these pieces represent and I couldn't find a title for them.

何でしょうかね?アーティストの名前と作品名が見つかりませんでした。


Horse and Cougar (Barry Flanagan, 1984) / 馬とクーガ(バリー・フラナガン、1984)


Flow A (Kazuo Kikuchi, 1978) / フローA (菊池一雄、1978)


Glimpse of Arcady (Anthony Caro, 1987) / 垣間見るアルカディア (アンソニー・カロ、1987)



Apricot (Yasutaka Funakoshi, 1984) / 杏 (船越保武、1984)


You Can See Forever (Takeshi Tsuchinai, 1986) / 遠くが見える (土谷武、1986)



Fortress with Red Rusted Wall (Haruhiko Yasuda, 1986) / 赤錆がある壁の砦 (安田晴彦、1986)

Crouching Woman (Yoshitatsu Yanagihara, around 1958) / しゃがむ女 (柳原義達、1958頃)


There's still more to see, but to be continued...

まだ紹介してない野外彫刻がありますが、つづく。。。

No comments: