Thursday, December 15, 2011

Jikashibori Can Chu-Hi / 直搾り南イタリア産レモン チューハイ


I usually don't drink at home but one day Mikako brought a bunch of alcoholic beverages that was given to her by a co-worker.  And since Mikako is not much of a drinker and its been a while since I've featured any beers or spirits I thought I would take this opportunity to do so.  What is chu-hi?  Its pretty much shochu with some kind of mix.  This one is made with lemon from Southern Italy. 

うちでほとんど晩酌はしませんが、ちょっと前に美香子が大量にいろんなお酒を貰いました。美香子はあんまり飲まないので、僕が久しぶりに家で飲んだ。ま、家に飲んだと言っても、一杯だけですからね。最初にいただいたのは直搾り南イタリアレモンのチューハイ。自分はビールの次に好きなのはレモンチューハイかも知りませんので、結構良かった。

2 comments:

Curtains in My Tree said...

I like the colors of the can

how exciting living in japan do they celebrate Christmas like we do ?

I know they have a great New Years celebration

Merry Christmas

Aomori Ern said...

Yes, Christmas is celebrated as a commercial holiday, you don't see or hear much about the true meaning of Christmas. Lots of Christmas illuminations and such. But since Japan doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, there is no Black Friday! That's a good thing.

I shall be featuring more interesting beverages in the near future, along with my neighborhood walks, restaurants and whatnot.

Merry Christmas!