Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Photos from My Work Neighborhood / 職場の近くの写真

Here's a few pics of the scenery on walk by on my way to work.

職場に行く前に見る風景。

The Main Gate to Shinryoji Temple / 真了寺の入口


The above temple is located next to Tenmyokokuji Temple. The temple gate and unknown tombs along with the cemetery are part of Shinagawa Ward's 100 Most Scenic Spots.

真了寺の場所は天妙国寺の隣。天妙国寺の山門と無線仏と墓地は品川百景の二つです。


Tenmyokokuji Temple Gate / 天妙国寺の山門



Tenmyokokuji Temple / 天妙国寺



Tenmyokokuji Temple Bell / 天妙国寺の鐘


And just in case you wondering how I knew this one of the scenic spots of Shinagawa, a simple answer - there's a sign in front of the temple.

どして僕がここが品川百景と分かったのか?答えは簡単。寺の前にサインが書かれてます。



I think I will do some research to see what the 100 Scenic Spots of Setagawa Ward are.

今度世田谷区の百景を調べてみようかな。

1 comment:

Mihnea said...

I was there a few weeks ago. It's a magical place which I discovered by chance!